Despite having moved on, one thing continues to rattle my mind and tends to effect my new projects: the Furry Blue DJ (aka FBDJ) project.
It was supposed to be this comic series about this going on wild adventures while becoming a DJ at the same time. It grew a small fanbase and the project later expanded, focusing more on the main character that I almost lost track of it was really about. When my life pretty much derailed, I pretty much wanted nothing to do with it.
And now when I do, I've met to many new people that I would have to re-introduce everything (and tried). Not a fun task.
I tried to weave in the last of FBDJ into Whiskers, a new project project of mine, but have had a hard time trying to make it all fit in. So, I may write a book that finally ties things up so I can truly start fresh.