The thought that I'm in control of my money, no longer at whims of companies like Paypal, I'm my own bank, and it's all anonymous just made owning money a joy again. Which is a strange but welcome feeling.
What's great is that it's so easy get BTC. Plenty of really good sites that give it away for free mean that I've earned more BTC then I've had USD since I got my first debt card. For once I may be able to afford something! What even more convenient is that even though the currency is digital, the public key to your wallet is just text and so you can bring it with you anywhere with a simple QR code. I've thought about printing one out.
In the long run, I hope to use BTC more as it grows and becomes more widely used.
If you wish to donate, feel free.
1Gt6tJvjQwrGCUNkWsHTRtPAWyFXcnoixA

